Ultimate | Martha Stewart - Traditional Coffee Cake w Crunchy Crumb Topping Recipe | Must Watch!!
Crunchy Coffee Cake
1 1/2 c. sifted cake flour
1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
1/2 c. unsalted butter
1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
1/2 tsp. Lemon Extract
1/2 c. whole milk
4 tbsp. butter
1/4 c. granulated sugar
3 tbsp. light brown sugar
1/4 c. cake flour
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- Heat the oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly coat an 8-inch cake pan with butter and dust with all-purpose flour.
- Sift the cake flour, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon into a large mixing bowl. Beat in the butter one heaping 1/4 teaspoonful at a time, using an electric mixer set on low speed, until the mixture resembles coarse sand. Beat in the sugar a tablespoon at a time, until the mixture resembles fine damp sand. Beat in the eggs one at a time.
- Add the vanilla, lemon extract, and milk, beat on medium-high, just until blended. Do not over beat.
- Set aside 1/2 cup batter. Bake remaining batter in an 8-inch cake pan at 400 degrees F for 20 minutes.
- Make the topping:Cut the 4 tablespoons of butter with the granulated and light-brown sugars, the cake flour, and the cinnamon, and mix with reserved cake batter. Sprinkle over the baking cake and continue to bake until a skewer tests clean and the topping is bubbling — about 15 more minutes.
Video: Pecan Sour Cream Coffee Cake Recipe - How to Make a Crumb Cake
7 Tips on Achieving a Natural Glow Through Highlighting
How to Make a Cookbook Scrapbook
Have Long Hair Bring These Pics to Your Hairstylist,Stat
Skinny Pumpkin Spice Latte
5 New Dessert Trends You’ll See at Every Wedding ThisSeason
2 Moves to A Flat Belly
Americans More Open About Mental Health Issues, But Stigma Lingers
10 Things Men Really Think About Sex When Youre Trying to Get Pregnant
The Best Leave-In Conditioners You Can Buy In 2019
You’re Stock-Savvy, After All
Scientists: Prawns do feel pain
Date: 06.12.2018, 08:26 / Views: 82453