How to draw a Treble Clef | Treble Clef Easy Draw Tutorial
How to Draw a Treble Clef
Many people read music, but it's very difficult to record it if you don't know how to draw a treble clef (also known as the G-clef). This symbol is needed for most musical voices (soprano, mezzo-soprano, alto, and tenor), most woodwind instruments, stringed instruments (violin, guitar) and high brass instruments such as the trumpet. It also typically corresponds to the notes played with the right hand on the piano. This article will show you how to draw it correctly.
Get a piece of music paper.Music paper has five lines and four spaces in between. If you don't have any music paper, just draw five evenly spaced horizontal lines with a ruler. Make sure to draw the lines neat if you don't have music paper,so it comes out right
Draw a vertical line.Make sure it's intersecting all of the lines from the music paper. It should be a little longer, so that it hangs off both ends.
Make the line a "P".Draw a semi-circle at the top of the vertical line that ends at the second horizontal line down. Now it should look like a long and skinny "P".
Continue across the vertical line and make another semi-circle.This new line should curve around the other side of the vertical line and intersect it again at the last horizontal line.
Continue to make the previous semi-circle into a spiral.You're essentially making a semi-circle that's slightly smaller than the previous one. Make it so that the top goes a little over the third horizontal line.
Finish the spiral.The spiral should end on the second (from the bottom) horizontal line, which indicates the note "G".
Draw a tail at the end.Go to the end of the first line you drew, and draw a little line going off of it as shown.
QuestionWhat is the difference between a treble clef and a bass clef?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerBasically, in a bass clef, notes are two whole steps down from a treble clef.Thanks!
QuestionHow do I make a song out of treble clef staff notes?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerWrite notes on the lines and spaces that follow the time signature. Practice on some kind of instrument to find the melody you want.Thanks!
QuestionWhat is a treble clef used for in music?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerA treble clef marks the higher octives such as the soprano and alto. It is there to make you a little less confused about which octives you are singing.Thanks!
QuestionWhy is the treble clef at the beginning?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerThe treble clef indicates how the piece of music should be read, so it must be introduced at the beginning of the piece.Thanks!
What is the point of a treble clef and a bass clef?
What are the treble clef spaces on the staff?
- Also, it may be noticed that treble clefs written in music are a bit more elegant. these can be written in one smooth motion starting on line G. First, do the swirl, then rise up to draw the top part of the clef. Then do a loop down, which strikes through the swirl you made earlier and finish by doing the .
- To draw the treble clef in one smooth, continuous motion, start with the tail, going from left to right. Then draw the vertical line going up and complete the semi-circle and spiral going down, as instructed. You should never need to lift your pen or pencil off of the paper.
- Usually, the tail curves up smoothly, rather than arching up.
- Notice that if you skip steps 3 and 7, you are essentially left with the numeral 6 with a line through it. Use this for shorthand notation when desired.
- Please take the form of the treble clef as a suggestion, as you should draw it according to customs in music publishing.
- You may omit the tail if you want. The only notable characteristics that are absolutely necessary to indicate it is a G clef are the top loop going around the G space, and the bottom, big loop circling around and coming to a stop on the G line. Sometimes, the line on the big loop does not even stop on the G line. This is fine, as long as it does not look like the big loop is going around any other line (the top just hits the B line and the bottom hits the E line).
- You may find that the treble clef is often written more slanted than what is shown in the drawing, as the drawing is completely upright; so perhaps you may like to angle the top of the original "vertical line" a little toward the right.
- Just to clarify, the symbol is called a G clef. It becomes a treble clef when it is placed on the 2nd line, making that line G. All clefs can have several possible locations on the staff lines.
- When drawing the treble clef, make sure it is written in pencil! Not doing so when writing a music test results in lower grades.
In other languages:
Español: , Русский: , Português: , Deutsch:
Video: How To Draw A Treble Clef Sign
7 Things You Should Never Say To Someone With Psoriasis
Common Dental Health Troublemakers
In her statement, Trump said: We are a global society and I believe it is through open dialogue and the exchanging of ideas that we have a real opportunity to learn from one another
Dolores Promesas Heaven FallWinter 2013-2014 Collection
Sacha Baron Cohen tricked Bachelor’ star into taking photos for fake Ebola aid campaign
Coping With Your Loved Ones Brain Tumor
9 Legitimate Health Benefits of Eating Whole Grains
South of France Haircut
How to Upgrade USB