how to recover facebook password without email and phone number
How to Recover a Forgotten Password on Samsung Galaxy
This wikiHow teaches you how to regain access to your password-locked Samsung Galaxy phone or tablet, either by using Samsung's "Find My Mobile" site or by performing a hard reset. Unfortunately, it is impossible to recover a forgotten password from your phone or tablet itself in Android Nougat. Performing a hard reset will wipe your Samsung Galaxy data.
Using Samsung's Website
Open the "Find My Mobile" website.Go to in your browser. You can unlock your Samsung Galaxy through this website if you're signed into your Galaxy with your Samsung account.
- If you aren't signed into your Galaxy with your Samsung account, you'll need to .
ClickSIGN IN.It's a blue button in the middle of the page.
- If you're already signed into Find My Mobile, skip this step and the next one.
Enter your Samsung credentials.Type in your email address and password, then clickSIGN INto do so.
ClickUnlock my Device.It's on the left side of the page.
- If you have more than one Samsung Galaxy item, you may have to select the correct one by clicking the item name in the top-left corner of the page and then selecting the correct one in the drop-down menu.
Re-enter your Samsung password if prompted.If asked, you'll need to type in your Samsung account password again. This should unlock your Samsung Galaxy, though you may need to wait for a few seconds before the item recognizes the unlock.
- After the screen is unlocked, you should be able to set a new password from theSettingsmenu.
Using a Factory Reset
Understand how a hard reset works.Resetting your Samsung Galaxy will wipe completely the files, data, and settings, including the passcode. This means that you'll be able to access and use your Samsung Galaxy again, but it won't have any of your files (e.g., photos) on it.
- Any data that was synchronized with your account may be recoverable once you log back into your Samsung Galaxy after resetting it. If so, the data will be restored automatically.
Press and hold the Power button.It's usually on the upper-right side of the Samsung Galaxy housing, though you may find it at the top of some tablets. A menu will appear.
TapRestart.It's a green image of a circular arrow. Your Samsung Galaxy will begin to restart itself.
- TappingPower offwill prompt you to enter the password, so you'll need to restart instead.
Press and hold the Power, Volume Up, and Lock buttons.Do this immediately after tappingRestart, and don't let go until you arrive at the "Recovery" screen which resembles a white Android logo on a light-blue screen.
- The Lock button is the non-volume button on the left side of the Galaxy.
Release the buttons.Once you arrive at the Recovery screen, let go of the buttons and wait for the black recovery console to appear. This may take several minutes.
Selectwipe data/factory reset.Press the Volume Down button until this option is selected (usually four presses will do).
Press the Power button.Doing so confirms your selection of thewipe data/factory resetoption.
Select when prompted.Use either the Volume Up or the Volume Down button to do so.
Press the Power button again.This will prompt your Samsung Galaxy to begin erasing itself.
Restart the Samsung Galaxy.Once the Samsung Galaxy finishes erasing, you'll find yourself back at the recovery console screen; press and hold the Power button to prompt your Samsung Galaxy to restart.
- From here, you'll be able to set up the Samsung Galaxy as a brand-new phone or tablet.
QuestionHow can I unlock my Samsung j 5 without losing photos? Can it be done through email?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerPlug your phone into a computer and take the photos you need out of the phone and then factory reset it.Thanks!
QuestionHow can I retrieve my password on a Samsung J7 Pro?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerHold the home button for 3 seconds, the volume down for 3 seconds, the home button again for 3 seconds, then all of them at the same time.Thanks!
How can I unlock my Samsung E2100 from sim lock?
How can I use my Samsung Galaxy if it was reset?
I got a mint mobile phone in past few weeks it has a lock pattern, how can I remove the pattern?
How do I unlock my Samsung 7 passcode when I do not have the option "forgot password?"
How do I recover my password for my Sony Experia? How do I reset my Sony Experia without deleting my data?
- On some older Gmail-connected Samsung Galaxy items, you can reset the password after incorrectly entering your PIN five times by tapping theForgotoption at the bottom of the screen, entering your Gmail email address and password, and tappingSign in. This will not work on Nougat Android items like the Samsung Galaxy S8.
- You most likely won't be able to recover the bulk of your deleted files and information from your Samsung Galaxy after performing a factory reset.
Sources and Citations
In other languages:
Español: , Italiano: , Русский: , Français: , Deutsch: , Bahasa Indonesia: , Português:
Video: How to Change/Recover Forgotten Gmail Password in Android Phone (100% Works) No Email Or Number
Five Rules for Wedding Day Grooming
Anna Wintour Says Karlie Kloss is the Next Great USDiplomat
What Making a Sex Tape is Really Like—As Told By Women Whove Done it
How to Prepare Your Family for a National Disaster
Product Testing: 5 Pink Blushes Perfect For Any SkinTone
The Nobel Peace Prize has been awarded to two anti-rape campaigners and its a monumental moment for women
Adidas Originals Neoprene Graphic Collection
Eating THIS Diet Could Lower Your Colon Cancer Risk 43
How to Take Pictures of Horses
Ellen Forced Eric Stonestreet to Tour a Haunted House and His Reactions Were Hilarious