How to Create a Healthy Easter Basket- 20+ Easter Basket Ideas (Part 1)
Ideas for Building a Healthy Easter Basket
- Instead of a big chocolate bunny, get a smaller hollow bunny. You may even want to opt for dark chocolate since many dieters feel that the stronger taste helps them eat less.
- Skip the big creme-filled eggs altogether. Or if you feel like you really need the treat to fulfill your Easter tradition, get a few creme-filled mini eggs instead. Each mini egg only contains about 40 calories.
- Get plastic eggs and fill each egg with 1/2 serving of jelly beans. That's 7 jelly beans per plastic egg. Then when you eat them you can easily keep track of your serving size.
- If you like those small chocolate eggs, you might be tempted to choose the lower calorie candy-coated eggs, but this is where things get tricky. Candy coated eggs are easy to eat mindlessly without paying attention to serving size. When you eat the higher calorie foil-wrapped egg, it takes a little bit of time to remove the wrapper and this may help you to pay attention to how much you're eating and eat less overall.
- Don't put a long row of peeps in the basket together. Separate them into pairs to encourage a smaller portion size. Then, put each pair of peeps next to a colorful single serve packet of carrots. So when you snack on the sugary treat, you balance it out with a serving of fiber-rich vegetables.
- Fill plastic eggs with sugar-free gum or . Chewing gum or sucking on a MealEnders candy will cut the candy-craving momentum and you'll be able to eat less overall.
- Fill children's baskets with colorful toys that promote movement. Sidewalk chalk, jump ropes, frisbees, whistles, or even kites make great Easter basket additions.
Video: Tia Mowry's 4 Creative Easter Basket Ideas | Quick Fix
How to Be Enchanting
Latest trending saree styles
How to Clean an Electric Guitar
How to Decorate Dining Room Walls
14 Amazing Health Benefits Of Nectarines
Greatist Challenge: A Month of Yoga Wrap-Up
How to Put Artists Work Online
Minerals for Bipolar Disorder
How to Contact the RNC
Date: 18.12.2018, 15:45 / Views: 42132