Nonna Romana's Ricotta Cheesecake - Rossella's Cooking with Nonna
Lemon Ricotta Cheesecake
For perfect servings of this luscious lemon cheesecake — that don't stick to your knife — dip knife into warm water and wipe dry before the first cut. Then, wipe knife clean, dip in warm water, and dry between each slice.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Wrap outside of 9-inch springform pan with heavy-duty foil to prevent batter from leaking out during baking.
- In springform pan, with fork, mix graham cracker crumbs and butter until crumbs are moistened. With hand, press mixture firmly onto bottom of pan. Bake crust 10 minutes. Cool on wire rack, about 15 minutes.
- Reset oven to 325 degrees F. Meanwhile, from 2 lemons, grate 2 teaspoons peel and squeeze 1/3 cup juice. In small bowl, stir together sugar and cornstarch until blended. In large bowl, with mixer on medium speed, beat cream cheese and ricotta until smooth, about 5 minutes. Slowly beat in sugar mixture. Reduce speed to low; beat in eggs, half-and-half, vanilla, and lemon peel and juice just until blended, scraping bowl often with rubber spatula.
- Pour batter onto crust. Bake cheesecake 1 hour. Turn off oven; let cheesecake remain in oven 1 hour.
- Remove cheesecake from oven. To help prevent cracking during cooling, run a thin knife between edge of cheesecake and pan as soon as cheesecake comes out of oven. Cool cake in pan on wire rack 2 hours. Cover and refrigerate cheesecake at least 6 hours or overnight, until well chilled.
- To serve, remove foil and side of pan and place cake on plate. From remaining lemons, with sharp knife, cut 8 very thin center slices; use to garnish top of cheesecake.
Video: Lemon Ricotta Cheesecake | Izy Hossack | Wild Dish
5 Signs His Apology Is Bullsht
How to Write a Craft Tutorial
Ethnicity and DVT Risk
Angelina visits Iraq
A Cornell Frat Allegedly Made Their Pledges Participate in Fat-Shaming Pig Roast Sex Contests
Lose 10 Pounds in a Week: Day Four
Grandparents Rights in Georgia
Chronograph Watches: An Experts Guide
Hair Styling Tips: Rodarte’s RunwayHair
10 Strength-Training Myths You Need To Stop Believing
5 Tips We Learned From Adeles Makeup Artist
How to Account for Tenant Improvements